Unofficial Guide to South By Southwest 2015 has ended
Unfortunately, we won’t be offering a 2016 guide. Please use Do512 + Official SXSW

11,217 official + unofficial events during SXSW
(last updated March 23, 2015). Our goal is to be the most complete guide. Anything missing?
Official details at sxsw.com. South by Southwest, SXSW, and related marks and logos are trademarks of SXSW, LLC., used with permission. Follow @sched + @SouthByFreeNOMS

Back To Schedule
Saturday, March 14 • 5:45pm - 6:00pm
Beyond Marketing: How Curation Will Work for You

Sign up or log in to save this to your schedule, view media, leave feedback and see who's attending!

Have you ever felt that there’s more to curation than "content?" Are you limiting your potential as a storyteller, craftsman, or distributor with a narrow view of curation? There’s a way to spend 0.1 percent of your time adding value to the other 99.9 percent. It’s why people fanatically follow food bloggers that help them enjoy faster, tastier, and healthier meals. It’s how someone becomes the go-to social media guy or gal in his or her industry.
After all, don’t you want to find out why Evernote is worth billions, The Huffington Post is a habit for millions, and The Brothers Grimm have dominated our culture for centuries? Get ready to discover a mindset and toolbox to capture, organize, and share anything. You’re about to learn the secrets of harnessing a world of endless information and eliminating the fear of missing out.
What you use your curated experiences for – making buckets of cash, award-winning marketing campaigns, or world domination (for instance) – is up to you.

View official listing on sxsw.com

avatar for Joel Zaslofsky

Joel Zaslofsky

Chief Experimenter Simplifier & Founder, Value Of Simple
Joel just wants to help you simplify, organize, and be money wise. He's the co-founder of SimpleREV – a growing movement at the crossroads of simple living and building community – the creator and author of Experience Curating, the host of the popular Smart and Simple Matters... Read More →

Saturday March 14, 2015 5:45pm - 6:00pm CDT
ACC Ballroom B

Attendees (0)